We are seeking a Full-Time Contract Digital Marketing Specialist to assist our creative teams in developing and executing a digital marketing plan for our rapidly growing company.
Based in Chicago, Miller Creative is a team of passionate creators who design, write, and animate cool stuff. We use video, immersive XR technology, and instructor/web-based technologies to transform our clients’ communication and learning. Through storytelling, we create interactive solutions that help our customers effectively engage audiences, train employees, and market their services.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will work with our technical and creative teams to promote Miller Creative's expertise through our website, social media accounts, and email marketing campaigns. Ultimately, you will be responsible for increasing client engagement across all our digital platforms.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will develop integrated materials to support key product and/or solution selling campaigns with a focus on web-based awareness and lead-generation programs, including search engine optimization, search engine advertising, organic and paid social media posts, webpage development, and eblasts. You will work side by side with our internal creative teams, outside contractors, and other vendors to execute various communications initiatives.
This position will begin as a contract assignment with a strong potential for full-time employment based on performance.
- Lead the development of Miller Creative’s marketing strategies.
- Create marketing programs that articulate the benefits and use cases of our solutions.
- Partner with internal teams to ensure timely deployment of campaigns, publish content on the website and social channels, and drive demand/nurture leads.
- Execute all SEO, SEM, social media and advertising campaigns.
- Evolve digital channels leveraging new technologies and strategies to drive engagement, interest and conversions.
- Bring thought leadership on marketing technology and automation to design scalable processes to identify, target and nurture leads throughout their customer journey.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years of experience working in marketing and/or social media in a startup environment.
- Experience launching and developing communications using various media, and/or working across teams to develop campaigns.
- An understanding of the creative process and experience with the application of brand identity systems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Able to manage both the content and technical aspects of a successful SEO strategy.
- Outstanding communication skills, including strong writing abilities and proven experience in making complex subject matter accessible to a broader audience.
- Experience with copywriting, specifically writing case studies, blogs, social media posts, website content, eBooks and one-pagers.
- Ability to provide a strong, diverse portfolio of writing samples.
- Experience with Webflow is a plus.
- Comfort and experience working in a remote environment.
- Able to travel to events as needed.
- Creative, innovative and always thinking outside the box. As a member of a small team, we need people who can find creative ways to make a big impact quickly and without much direction.